Dave Barton wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-11-19 at 10:49 -0500, James Knott wrote:
>
>> A while ago, I ordered a copy of " OpenOffice.org 2.x Resource Kit", by
>> Solveig Haugland.  It was supposed to have been published in June, but
>> so far doesn't seem to be available.  Has anyone heard anything about
>> the availability of this book?
>>
>> tnx jk
>>

> Just checked and Amazon have 5 copies in stock. If you want more details
> about availability, you could Solveig through her website
> http://www.getopenoffice.org/contact.html

Curious.  I had ordered it on a Canadian bookstore's website,
chapters.ca.  According to them, it's on back order and other info I
found with a Google search was that it hadn't been released yet.  I just
checked Amazon and found this:

"OpenOffice.org 2.x Resource Kit (Paperback)
by Solveig Haugland, Floyd Jones
List Price:  $49.99
  Price:  $32.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Details
  You Save:  $17.00 (34%)

Pre-Order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price
decreases between your order time and release date, you'll receive the
lowest price. See Details
  Availability: This title has not yet been released. You may order it
now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. Ships from and sold by
Amazon.com.".

So, has it in fact been released?  Has anyone here actually seen a copy?

tnx jk