I am using OpenOffice.org Writer for the first time.
My problem is that I prepared a sample document, saved it and then tried to
e-mail it to my own e-mail address to see if a docement can be emailed using
this program.  What appeared on the screen is the following message:
    OpenOffice.org was unable to find a working e-mail configuration.  Please
save this document locally instead and attach it from within your e-mail client.
    I do not understand what I am to do to enable me to save a message locally
and attach it from within your e-mail client.
    Thank you for your attention to my request.

Dale Sharpee