??  I'm not sure what this last posting has to do with this thread.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I need to preserve the other sheets. I want to send a single sheet as a bill /invoice and preserve the main document

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@openoffice.org>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2006 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: [users] openoffice.org2.0

Save the document to your computers hard drive (eg, My Documents),
then open up Outlook express, create a new message attach the document
to the email message. Google provided this page for tips on how to
attach documents for your particular email client :
http://email.about.com/cs/oetipstricks/qt/et020401.htm

/paul