[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I've read the manual and looked through the printer dialog many times. Can you be more specific. I don't see anything there that can perform this.
Hi,

Unless this feature was introduced after 2.0.2:-

Open the File -> Print dialog and click on the Options button, then tick the Brochure check box. You also need to select Landscape as the paper orientation in the print dialog. Now, if you have a duplexing printer you should get your document printed in side-by-side, two pages to a side mode with all the pages in the correct sequence so that you can stack and fold them down the middle to form a book.

Click on the Help button in the Print Options dialog for suggestion about what to do if you don't have a duplexing printer. Basically you print one side and then the other by ticking the Left Pages and then Right Pages check boxes separately.

Ross