Laurent Duperval írta:
Hi,

On Windows, I am not able to drag images from the gallery to my documents. I get an error saying the image could not be found.
Can you tell me more precise, which images affected? I have no problem at all... Are you using the latest 2.0.4 version?

However, dragging clipart doesn't seem to be as much of a problem.

Also, I uninstalled and reinstalled the package three times because I thought I did it wrong. Now I have three names for each of the gallery paths.

Has anyone else seen this? How can I fix these issues?

Thanks,

KAMI