On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 23:59:12 +0000, Barrie Backhurst wrote:
> I get an insert section dialog in writer and a file does not exist error
> in draw. I'm running on Linux and the clipart isn't a problem. I haven't
> tried to solve it, but I guess its a bug in the package as the results are
> similar over different platforms.
>
> Barrie

That's what I get also. I searched for the physical files on my system ant
the were here:

/Documents and Settings/Laurent/Application
Data/OpenOffice.org2/user/uno_packages/cache/uno_packages/5.tmp_/OOOP-2.0.4-1-gallery.oxt/gallery/Photos/Flowers/rose_sv400157.jpg

or

/Documents and Settings/Laurent/Application
Data/OpenOffice.org2/user/uno_packages/cache/uno_packages/56.tmp_/OOOP-gallery.oxt/gallery/Photos/Flowers/rose_sv400109.jpg

Prenez la parole en public en étant         Speak to an audience while being
moins nerveux et plus convaincant!         less nervous and more convincing!
Éveillez l'orateur en vous!                    Bring out the speaker in you!

Information: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.duperval.com   (514) 902-0186