I am trying to produce a book with headers that show the chapter headings,
like a dictionary.  I set the Header On switch and whatever I type into the
header shows in all the headers, even those before that point in the
document.  I don't mind doing the header content manually, but how do I get
headers with *different* content for each page?

Another issue that may be related:  There are macros in the document I am
working on and I have them disabled.  After reformatting the document,
including deleting the places where I thought macros would most likely be, it
still shows that macros exist.  I have not been able to see any macros.
Where are they?

Phil Spray