Hello, Open office support

I have one problem with display Simple Chinese character in Openoffice
Calc.

I did following testing: in put some words in Openoffice Calc field, you
see I input 8 character in A1 field, but only display 6 character in red
circle. I didn't know why this happen.

If I change to traditional Chinese Language looks have no this problem.
Can you help me on this, thanks.

Best regards
                Jason Wang
                Vesuvius SuZhou China
                TEL:+86 (0)512 67411707

Hi,

Same here when the font is set to SimSun. However, you may try to change the
font to another type such as Song Ti for example and see whether the problem
still exists. It seems a display problem and the content is always there.

PS: your picture can not be displayed and I may misunderstand your problem.

Best regards.

--
WANG, Xiaoyun
Shanghai, China