Hi,

I'm a newcomer to OpenOffiece.org and I hope to stay here. I have a couple of questions. First, how can I modify the margins in writer so that all documents opened afterward will use this margins (something like modifying the normal.dot template in MS Word)? Second, yesterday, I copied text and images from a page on the internet and pasted it in Writer. The text pasted well, but the images were not placed in the document. This worked when I did it using Word. Is there a special way to do this using Writer, or is it not possible? Thanks in advance.

Oscar