2006/12/7, semaj3000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

What is the Openoffice Writer equivalent of M$ Word Track changes and
markup?

I had a word (doc) filed originally created in writer edited in MS word
2003
save and sent back to me. Track changes was on and I want to know how to
hide changes or anything else that would help me work with them.  Thanks
for
your help everyone, you are doing a great service to the community helping
everyone here.

PC: Windows XP sp2
Openoffice 2.0.3
Office 2003 sp2
Document in ms office *.doc format

Thanks,
Jim

Jim, as far as I understand your question, the OOo equivalent for M$ Word's
Track Changes is to be found onder Edit > Changes, where you get different
possibilities.
I don't know if changes made in M$ Word will be tracked by OOo...

--
Guy
using english OOo 2.0.4 on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger