On Friday, December 08, 2006 10:28 AM [GMT+1=CET], William Birchall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Harold
Thanks for your email but I am sorry to say that the instructions are
beyond me. I followed the link and Firefox browser instructions only
to find that the Firefox extension does not work for Firefox 2.0.
When I clicked on the link to download 'OpenOffice.org archive file
download' for XP, I could not see any download. What precisely should
I download as it is not clear to me.

Regards

Bill Birchall