On Monday 11 December 2006 04:25 am, William Birchall wrote:
> Harold
> I know that you are trying to be helpful, but I guess that your
> real job is not in Customer Relations! The link that you gave me
> was the following:- Download Central
<snip>

> Can you please indicate which of these I need to download?
>
> Regards
>
> Bill Birchall
<snip>

http://download.openoffice.org/2.0.4/ is the correct web page. There
is a green box near the top of this page that is labeled: Download
OpenOffice.org. Click it. This enlarges this box to include links
labeled by the operating system your computer uses. Click the
operating system you are using. The next page lists ways you can
contribute to OOo if you so desire. Click the continue to download
box. The download will not begin. There may be one more choice as to
what you want to do with the file, and the answer to that is save it
to disk.

Dan