---- Original Message ----
From: Fl. Schellekes
To: Harold Fuchs
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 11:49 PM
Subject: Re: [users] [moderated]

> I had expected a less funny answer and a  more serious one.

If you asked a sensible question perhaps you would get a sensible answer. "What
can I do, I do not hear the music" is not a question relating in any sensible
way to OpenOffice software.

We are volunteers working, unpaid, in our spare time. We do not appreciate
having our time wasted by this sort of nonsense.

Harold Fuchs
London, England