On Fri, 2006-12-15 at 04:50 +0000, Harold Fuchs wrote:
> [...]

Wow! Hold up there Harold, this doesn't sound like you at all, maybe
you've had a rough day ;-)

I tend to think F. Schellekes first language is not English and was not
able to properly express the the meaning of his question.

F. Schellekes there are a number of OOo (OpenOffice.org) mailing lists
for different languages, so if you would be more comfortable asking your
question in another language take a look at this page:
http://l10n.openoffice.org/languages.html If you wish or need to
continue seeking an answer to your question in English, please post back
to this list, giving as much detail as you can about what part of OOo
you were using when you expected to hear music (eg. Impress), the
version of OOo you are using (eg 2.1.0) and the type of file you have
opened to hear music (eg. somefile.ppt = a MS Powerpoint presentation).

As Harold quite rightly said, we are volunteers and it makes it much
easier for us to give useful answers, if the people asking for help give
as much information as possible when asking their questions.

Hope this helps.

Dave