From: Jim Berger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 December 2006 07:39
To: users@openoffice.org
Subject: [users] Downloading a 94MB file

I have been unable to download OpenOffice.org on successive
nights (and it takes most of the night with a 56K modem
running at a mere 10% of 56K, as it is wont to do).  I get
about 75 - 85 percent of the way through the download when
my ISP invariably decides to kick me off, and then I lose
everything.  There is no returning to my place in the file
upon resumption.  I am forced to start at the beginning.
The task has become Sisyphean.

This is unacceptable.  Please advise.

Jim Berger