On Tuesday 19 December 2006 04:03 am, Craig Eaton wrote:
> >From: CPHennessy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: users@openoffice.org, "Craig Eaton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Subject: Re: [users] i am using open office ver 2.03 my problem is
> > images not being saved when saving
> >Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 15:51:22 +0000
> >
> >On Wednesday 06 December 2006 11:10, + Craig Eaton wrote:
> > >  [ MODERATED ] ***********************
> > > hi guys,
> > >              i love Open Office, but my college uses all
> > > microsoft programs. I write all mt assignments in open office
> > > at home, but I am finding when i save them to a .doc format for
> > > college, that any image i have used is removed.
> > >
> > > its propably me doing something wrong, so is there anything i
> > > am ment to
> >
> >do
> >
> > > to save as a doc format and keep my images?
> >
> >As you are not subscribed you may not have seen that:
> >
> >On Friday 08 December 2006 12:56, Frank Bell wrote:
> > > I've been moving stuff between OO and MS Word for years and
> > > never ran
> >
> >into
> >
> > > that.
> > >
> > > Just a shot in the dark, but are you linking to the pictures
> > > (Insert-->Object) or using Insert-->Picture-->File?
> >
> >Please reply to users@openoffice.org only.
> >

> >--
> >CPH : openoffice.org contributor
> >
> >Maybe your question has been answered already?
> >                             http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ
>
> usually i just copy and paste images in.
> i will try what you said today and see what happens

     Try this. Cut and paste your images as usual. Before saving the
file, use Edit > Links to view the links to your images. Click one of
the links, and then use Control+A to select all of the images. Use
the Break link button, and click Yes when asked if you want to remove
the selected link. Save the file as usual. All of the images should
be saved with the file.

Dan