Hi, all-

Configuring my Fedora Core 5 platform to play videos in OO Impress has been
an uphill battle, and it's not over yet. Before I invest any more time, I'd
like to know what the impact of large video files will be on my
presentation. Specifically

1. Are video files actually included in the Impress file, or is it just a
reference to the video file? That is, if I want to show a 20 Mb video file,
does my Impress ".odp" presentation file grow by 20 MB?

2. What happens with Impress on Linux if the ODP files are relatively large,
say hundreds of Mb? Does the file size affect either the start-up time or
the response time when showing a presentation?

Thanks

Peter