Alex Zachopoulos wrote:
> Yeah, I have tried that, too. No dice. I could point to the files but
> something didn't happen - I don't remember if the installation failed,
> or if it finished but then the language still showed no spell checker
> support. I am not in front of my friend's iMac at the minute, so I can't
>
> In any case, should it not be a straight forward case of just dropping
> the files manually into the right place and letting OOo (or even
> NeoOffice) do the rest? I am pretty sure this is what I had done to
> install them on my PPC. I am running both OOo and NeoOffice on the PPC,
> by the way; both recognize and work with the Greek spell checker.

Hi Alex

I suggest checking in the ~.ooo_install/user/wordbook/dictionary.lst and
see if the greek dictionary is listed there. There should also be the
dictionary files in that directory.

I am unfamiliar with the mac/NeoOffice setup, but presume it is similar
to Windows and Linux.

IIRC there are instructions in dictionary.lst explaining how to add
dictionaries/languages manually.

HTH

Russell