On Sunday, December 24, 2006 10:12 AM [GMT+1=CET], Miss Geri Donnelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

/I am using version 2.1 of OpenOffice.org. My problem is: Your spell
checker is bugged! Please fix it.
/

Sorry but you really will have to supply a lot more details.

1. What version of which Operating System are you using?
2. Which language dictionaries do you have installed? Please don't say "English". Which version of English? 3. What is the "default language for documents" setting in your OpenOffice installation? Does it have a check mark and "abc" next to it? 4. *Exactly* what are the symptoms you are complaining of? If spelling mistakes are allowed through, please give several examples in each language you are using.

Harold Fuchs
London, England