On 27 Dec 2006, at 17:34, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I am using Open office 2.0. I did an Impress for my classwork and uploaded it to my professo (after spending hours trying to make my picture files small enough to go through e-mail). So my prof finally got the file but he was not able to upload it to the site for the class, so no one got to see my beautiful presentation. He asked me to try to send it to him using a button which exists in powerpoint but does not exist in Impress. It was something like 'pack and
send' or 'pack up and send'.
Try saving the presentation as a PDF. You will lose the animation, but it will help.

Shaun