On Wednesday, January 03, 2007 5:51 AM [GMT+1=CET], Judy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am trying to download your program on my laptop and I am using
Trendmicro PC cillin security virus scan and it tells me you have
courupt files and wont let me download.

Judy
Antivirus (AV) programs often think new software, not just Openoffice, is a virus. So ...
1. Disconnect your computer from the internet
2. Disable your AV and firewall software
3. Install OpenOffice
4. Re-enable AV and firewall
5. Re-connect to the internet.
Never leave your computer connected to the net if your AV and firewall are not both running properly.

Harold Fuchs
London, England