I keep a confidential personal journal. To keep it private, I use password
protection, I turn off automatic backup, and I save it to floppy disk so that
it is never on the hard drive. I don't even want to copy and paste entries
using the clipboard. I do however want to have a copy disk. In WordPerfect 6.1
I have been able to save an entry on a floppy, remove that floppy and insert a
second floppy and hit save, and it has worked. With OpenOffice when I insert
the second disk and push the space bar once to make it slightly different and
then hit save, I have gotten this message "General Error
General input/output error"
   This seems to me to be because the disk is sensed as a different disk. Is
there a way I can override this and "make" Open Office do a second save to a
different disk without having to use clipboard or have the stuff on the hard
drive? Thanks, [EMAIL PROTECTED]