Hi
Last Monday I sent an email concerning the problem of typing  right to left.
Does anybody know an answer?
Here is my text once more:
How can I type from left to right, as it is needed for Hebrew or Arabic?
I found some explanation about using the CTL-Mode (Complex Text Layout).
If CTL is active, one can activate "right-to-left" by clicking on the icon
with the arrow pointing to the left.
But to my mind, what I get is not correct: The Cursor is positioned at the
right side, which is what I expected. But the characters typed in are always
placed at the right side of the cursor instead of the left side.
I mean: If you type in e.g. "OpenOffice" in RTL (right to left) mode,
"eciffOnepO"  should appear.
Does anybody know if there is a way to activate "real" RLT-mode?
Thanks,
Bernard