Any idea why this message made it to the list three times? In my opinion once was clear enough ;)

Well spoken Thomas.

Arnold Huzen

Thomas Chilton schreef:
Hi,

First may I congratulate you for the precise articulation of your problem. Your mother must be proud to have raised such an intelligent, thoughtful and refined individual. I would suggest that if you have a problem with OpenOffice.org the following points may help you:

1) Outline your problem in a coherent manner, include details of your operating system and the version of OpenOffice.org you are using so that someone may help you. 2) The OpenOffice.org project, including this mailing list, is operated by volunteers. Don't insult them because of your ignorance or else you may find you remain that way.

I most sarcastically hope you also have a nice day.

Tom Chilton