Very good point. I've been on this list for quite a while, and have heard the
term tarball mentioned many times, but I have no idea what it might be or
what I'd do with one if someone sent it to me.

Well, I don't know how well AOL's search facility works, but google's
first result for "tarball" is the wikipedia page explaining it. I'd
always recommend using google for searching.

Dotan Cohen

http://technology-sleuth.com/question/why_are_internet_greeting_cards_dangerous.html
http://what-is-what.com/what_is/ajax.html