James Knott wrote:
Alex Zachopoulos wrote:
Why don't you just save your resumé as PDF? Everybody can read PDF files. Looks good and professional, too.
Alex.

Employers often ask for Word format. Are you then going to submit in PDF?
Your experience may be different to mine, but while I see alot of employers ask for CV's by email, I very rarely, if ever see them specify a format. If the format's not specified then PDF should be fine. Having said this, I can't understand why an employer would want a CV in an editable format anyway!