On 1/10/07, Joe Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Peter Vandenabeele wrote:
> Could anyone please indicate me why this offset seems to be present in
> this document ?

The frame containing that column has 2mm spacing between the left border
and the frame contents.

You can adjust the spacing by selecting the frame, then right-click >
Frame > Borders.

Thanks,

This indeed seems to be the 0.2 cm that is the distance I see (only on the left
side). If I change that number, the horizontal size between that border line and
the text is modified.

Peter