Hi,
This machine is a MAC PC G5
After much angst I finally installed 002.  I would like to delete 001.
When I went to file>open I came across the folder 001.1. On examination I found this is the file of 001.1. However I'm too cowardly to delete it at this point because I really don't know what it will take with it. And I sure don't know how to fix anything. At the present time in my dock I have the logo for 001 and the icon for the associate X 11 Is this the way to delete 001? If there is a better way may I have your suggestions. I seem to have caused other problems with the addition of 002 but I will address them in a separate email.When I delete the 001 will the icons for X 11 and 00 2 go away as well ?
Thanks

But this dodo does.