James Knott wrote:
John Meyer wrote:
Dan Lewis wrote:

Actually it is more than just a list: there is a Migration Guide which includes several chapter on differences between MS Office and OOo. You can download these chapters from http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/oooauthors/.

Dan
Has anyone considered putting up this link for a reference on the OOo site? It might answer a whole lot of questions for people, and save the volunteers some time.

Perhaps even, if there are no copyright problems, updating it for the most recent version of OpenOffice?

I'm not the man to do it, because all I use is Writer,and I couldn't do even a guess at the difference between it and MS Word.

JimW