2007/1/13, Claude LUNET <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I have imported         OpenOffice 2.1  on my IMac Core Duo systeme MacOs
10.4 but I cannot  use it if I do not install Apple 11. It seems that
Apple has no systeme 11. What to do?

Claude LUNET

Claude,

please take a look at the info about installation on the Mac at
http://porting.openoffice.org/mac/

the package you need to look for on your Tiger install disk is
X11User.pkg(the X11SDK is for developers)
alternatively, you can download X11 from the XFree86 site (the people who
develop this windowing system):
http://www.xfree86.org/releases/rel440.html

there is also a lively users mailing list in French. See:
http://fr.openoffice.org/

good luck
--
Guy
using dutch OOo 2.1 RC 2 on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger