Dear Madam or Sir,

      After downloading open office exe file
“OOo_2-1.1.0_Win32Intel_install_en-US”  from
http://download.openoffice.org/2.1.0/contribute_bouncer.html?product=OpenOffice.org&os=win&lang=en-US&version=2.1.0
  and trying to install it, I got the following error message:

      NSIS Error

      The installer you are trying to use  is corrupted or incomplete.
      This could be the result of a  damaged disc, a failed download or a virus.

      You may want to contact the author  if this installer to obtain a new
copy.

      It may be possible to skip this check  using the /NCRC command line
switch (NOT RECOMMENDED).

      Please send a disc containing the software to me at P.O. Box  40532, San
Francisco, CA 94140.  I have  windows xp.

      Thank you.

      Pat