[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi!! to everybody.... I was working in a document and I added a password
Because i was working in a document aI completed forgot my password ...What are
my choices  1. doing  another document  or 2.how can I open the document
without the password????? How can I retrieve my document?????  Thanks for your

If you've password-protected your document, you do need the password to open it again. So you either need to start from scratch and re-create the document, or keep guessing what you might have used as the password