> Hi!! to everybody.... I was working in a document and I added a password
Because i was working in a document aI completed forgot my password ...What are my
choices  1. doing  another document  or 2.how can I open the document without the
password????? How can I retrieve my document?????  Thanks for your help!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately its true. Since OOo uses proper protection when you add
a password there are no tools that will 'break' the protection as
there are with MS Office.

I've have seen a macro that effectively uses brute force to guess the
password (for use with OOo), but that could take some time if you've
used a proper password in the first place.

/paul

--
Try Torpark; a small portable, open-source, built on Firefox browser
that enables anonymous browsing. Requires no installation :