Ted Cooke escribió:
Can OpenOffice Writer be set up to print on the full page of ANSI-D (24" x
36") page? I can't get it to utilize the available print area no matter how
I adjust the settings in page layout or in my HP330 printer settings. Print
preview shows the whole page with text, but in the process of printing only
about half the width is printed.
sometimes, when i try to print something OO got freezed in the process... so, to avoid that i create a PDF instead
and print the PDF, it works like a charm :)

Saludos,
Roberto