On Friday, January 19, 2007 3:13 PM [GMT+1=CET],
PAUL SPENCER <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am having trouble opening up a powerpoint presentation.
It opens up and starts the slide show but the narratation I made does
not play. Any suggestions.

Paul Spencer

There is a limitation in the current version(s) of Impress that only allows
a soundtrack per slide, not one covering the entire presentation. As I
undertsand it this is due to be fixed in OpenOffice 2.2 (the latest is 2.1)
but I don't know when that will be released. Currently my only suggestion is
to split your soundtrack into pieces with one piece per slide.

Harold Fuchs
London, England