I'm using openoffice.org 1.1.2 and I'd like to remove it but it won't let
me. I've tried going to Control Panel, Add or Remove Program, then to Open
Office, but it tells me "Please exit OpenOffice.org 1.1.2 and the
OpenOffice.org 1.1.2 Quickstarter before you continue. If you are using a
multi-user system." I'm not using a multi-user system and all OpenOffice
programs are closed except OpenOffice.org 1.1.2 Installation, which opens
automatically when I click remove from Add or Remove Program. Please help
me.

Thanx, Stacey