On Friday 19 January 2007 10:07 am, elizabeth parker wrote:
> I am having difficulty printing a hand out version of my
> instructors  presentations that I download. I followed the hand out
> printing  instructions but I am still having difficulty. Please
> help.
>
>   Beth Munns

     Please be specific as to what the problem is. Please list each
step you have taken and the results you got from that step. You may
be doing most of it correctly but are missing one very important
point. Without know what you have done, we can't help very much.
     Specific questions of my own: Does your problem have anything to
do with the number of slides on a page? Are there problems with
having slides and their notes printed?

Dan