On 18/01/07, Yahya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello
  I just downloaded OPENOFFICE  and enjoy it . I just have a question: from
time to time I need to write texts arabic/ english. First of all I did not
figure yet how to write in Arabic with OPENOFFICE ( can u ehlp me on that one).
  Then when i past a text arabic ( which is possible) I have a hard tome to
figure out how to add on the same page the english I need to write.

  thanks for you help in advance.

  Cheers,

  Louis

Do you have Arabic installed in your OS? What operating system are you
using? If you do have Arabic installed on the system, are you able to
type in other applications?

I've a bit of experience in right-to-left typing and the problems and
solutions. So feel free to email me anytime with questions.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/lyrics/78/238/guns_n_roses/use_your_illusion_1.html
http://galill.com