On 22/01/07, Yahya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello, I can read arabic on my system and also write with this web site:

http://www.lexilogos.com/clavier/araby.htm

I wanted to write directly on my OPENOFFICE  ( which is cimpatible with
WORD.) So far i use the web sit eand to copy and past . the problem is that
fter that on OPENOFFICE it is not easy to do the english/ arabic page and
also when I have to do correction I have to go bak to the arabic web site.
WORDPAD is taking the arabic text very well too but I canot writ ewith it.
so somehting missing
thanks
for your help
cheers,
Yahya

So, lets get Arabic typing installed on your system. That way you will
not need the website to type in any program in Arabic.

Are you on Windows, Mac, or Linux? If you don't know, then what colour
is the Start button (so that I can tell what version of WIndows you
are on :) )? If it's Linux, then please run the locale command and
paste the output. Also, tell me which distro and desktop you use
(linux only).

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/631/wonderwall.html
http://technology-sleuth.com/short_answer/why_are_internet_greeting_cards_dangerous.html