I am using OO Impress with two monitors; the secondary monitor is a video
projector.  The OS is Windows XP Home with most of the updates (including
SP2); the machine is in a location where Net access is not available so the
latest updates are not on.  (Most of them are security issues but I don't
worry about that because of the lack of Net.)  No virus or spyware detection
software for the same reason.

I can set up dual monitors in the OS and drag the Impress window over to the
secondary monitor, but when I maximize the window on the secondary monitor
and start a slideshow the slideshow images go to the primary monitor instead
of the secondary.  The Impress window stays visible on the secondary monitor.

I thought of using a switch to reverse the monitors but I cannot find a
crossover switch for VGA (15pin HD connector).  Because of the long cable to
the video projector, the quality would not be there if I used a splitter
cable to two switches.  Distribution amps are too expensive...

Is there a way to force the slideshow to the secondary monitor and leave the
Impress window on the primary?   I think it's not a Good Thing to show the
audience all the computer stuff behind the slideshow because they should have
their minds on the content, not on screensavers.

-- Phil