To: <users@openoffice.org>
Cc: "Luci Djunaidi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 3:49 AM
Subject: Re: [users] [moderated] CAN NOT DOWN LOAD POWER POINT

-------- Original Message --------
From: Luci Djunaidi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon 29 Jan 2007 16:57:05 EST

Yes you are correct, you cannot download Microsoft Powerpoint unless you
make special arrangements with Microsoft and pay them a large amount of
money. Although you can download a free Powerpoint viewer ONLY program.
Check the Microsoft website for this.

However, you can obtain an excellent presentation program called
Impress, which is part of the OOo (OpenOffice.org) package. Impress can
both read and write files in Powerpoint format. OOo is free and can be
obtained by following the "Download" link on this page:
http://www.openoffice.org

Dave
include some indication that you are not subscribed to this list.
(eg. "I am not subscribed to this list, please CC: me.")

For on-line support see: http://support.openoffice.org/index.html
For a knowledge base see: http://mindmeld.cybersite.com.au/