-------- Original Message --------
From: Luci Djunaidi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed 31 Jan 2007 06:31:47 EST

> Thanks, this is what I am having a problem with. It gets to about 50%
> or 30% and then gets stuck? Any ideas,

You haven't told us if you have a broadband or dial-up Internet
connection, which is probably where the problem is occurring.

You may want to try using one of the download managers suggested here:
http://download.openoffice.org/2.1.0/downloadtools.html

You can also obtain the software on CD for a small charge from one of
the distributors suggested here:
http://distribution.openoffice.org/cdrom/index.html#cdrom

All the above information is available through the OOo (OpenOffice.org)
website,see the links on this page:
http://download.openoffice.org/2.1.0/index.html

Hope this helps.

Dave