To whom it may concern,

I use Open Office as a replacement for Microsoft Office because my computer
did not come with it and I cannot afford to purchase the Office.
I came across a pretty big problem, I cannot open any of the database files
that I create on Access. Is it because the Access that I'm taking the file
from is Access 2003?
If so can you work on fixing that, and I know it wouldn't be an immediate
change off hand. And if that is a reason, do you have a suggestion of what
program I can use until this matter is fixed. I am loyal to Open Office, I
just need to get some work done. Once the OOo agrees with Access then I will
return for the database, but I still continue use of the other parts of the
suite.

--
Thanks,
Kathy