Rick Bilonick wrote:

> I'm not inserting pics into two frames - just one. I caption the frame.

You're right, inserting a caption to a frame doesn't create an additional
frame. Perhaps the problem come from the anchoring. I would trust 'As
Character' the most because it's less volatile than to a paragraph or page.

Rick Bilonick wrote:

> Do you think it's better to embed the graphics or link them?

I think that embedding is better (never had such problems but I don't use
frames) but just personal opinion.

Hagar.