I agree that it's better to anchor as character and to use table parameters for right placement, and it's better to embed graphics. Than you will be able to move this file from one machine to another without loosing information. Linked graphics can be easily copied into file using Edit --> Links... --> Break links (or something like this). For 80 pictures it will take some time.

Andis

Hagar de l'Est wrote:
Rick Bilonick wrote:
I'm not inserting pics into two frames - just one. I caption the frame.

You're right, inserting a caption to a frame doesn't create an additional
frame. Perhaps the problem come from the anchoring. I would trust 'As
Character' the most because it's less volatile than to a paragraph or page.

Rick Bilonick wrote:
Do you think it's better to embed the graphics or link them?

I think that embedding is better (never had such problems but I don't use
frames) but just personal opinion.

Hagar.