On Sunday February  11 2007 3:16 pm, Paul wrote:
> > How do I download Impress on its own?
>
> You can't. OOo is a total office suite and and such has core
> components that rely on each other. The whole package needs to be
> downloaded. Even if it was offered separately the size saving would
> only be about 10%.
>
> /paul

     Perhaps, here is some additional information. Impress uses Writer
(word processor) for creating text on the slides and the Help files
and Draw (graphics application) for creating graphics to name things
I am aware of.
     While you can do a custom install for Writer, Draw, and Impress,
this will be 10 MB or less smaller than the approximate 200 MB
required for a complete install.

Dan