You might try your local library. Even if they don't offer Publisher on their public access terminals, someone in their IT Dept might be able to open it and save it in another format. Publisher can be saved as rich text, Word, postscript, among others. Programs like Quark or inDesign might be able to open postscript. Open Office can open rich text and Word. -Or- if you can create a pdf file out of your Publisher document, you can open it in Photoshop and I believe inDesign although I've never tried it in InDesign (maybe Quark, too). Photoshop opens pdf's like a charm and you can extract each object in the file. It's great. There are lots of free pdf creation programs out there these days. Most of them just set up as a printer in your system. How you do it really all depends on how much of the original design you want to preserve and what tools you have available. Good luck.

Arleen