As has been said many times before, only M$ publisher will open a publisher file!!

Terry W

Dan wrote:
Ken Plumlee wrote:

I just installed your program and am having a problem using it. One of the Geek Squad guys told me I could use your program to open a file ending in
.pub.  Can you tell me how to do it.

Regards,

Ken Plumlee

I encountered this recently. I learned that OpenOffice does not have anything that opens a Microsoft Publisher document. I heard of another open source program called Scribus that functions as Publisher. I downloaded it expecting to be able to use it to open Publisher documents. However, it wouldn't open a Publisher document. It ended up being a complete waste of time.

Dan Owens