Ben:

Please file this as an enhancement in the Issue Tracker under Framework as this
is where this functionality exists and will have to be added.

Also, this message was replied to you directly as I do not know if you are
subscribed
the volunteer supported users@openoffice.org mailing list.  If you do not know
how to
access the Issue Tracker please see the web page at http://qa.openoffice.org
Please do NOT reply directly to me, I will not reply as this denies the others
here the
ability to help you in case I cannot or am not available.

James McKenzie