On Tuesday February  13 2007 12:46 pm, Don Driscoll wrote:
> I have repeatedly downloaded Openoffice.org to my Mac, and when I
> try to,open it it says I must have X11 installed - WHICH IS
> intalled. So how can I solve the problem? Thank you for the help.
> Regards,
> Don Driscoll
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     Please go to http://porting.openoffice.org/mac/. There are
installation instructions in different languages. Please download the
instructions you need, read them, then apply them. If you have any
additional problems, please write to this same email address listing
at what step you ran into trouble, what you did, and what any error
messages were.

Dan